Our client is a well-established listed organization in general insurance business head-quartered in Malaysia; the Company has also established its presence across South Asia over the years. Due to business expansion, the Company is seeking energetic and dynamic professionals to join as Senior Management members of the Group to achieve the company’s strategic business objectives.
Position : Head of Agency, Distribution
The position reports to the CEO and is responsible for the following:
- Establish and to provide strategic business guidance to the Tied Agency Distribution team.
- Accountable for the Company’s annual growth objectives and their achievements in terms of sales volume and the agency force.
- Review and enhance procedures and working guide, including the existing administration system, to ensure the operational smoothness and their compliance with the local regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Develop and build relationships with the agency force, advice and to ensure that all agency activities and budgets set forth in the respective region are within the yearly business plan.
- Develop the necessary and consistent training methodology and support framework to motivate and develop the agency force to ensure the development of a well trained and professional agency force and agency support capability of the Company.
- Review and revise agency compensation scheme.
- Recognized degree preferably in business, finance management or equivalent
- At least at 10 years at senior management position
- Other attributes include:
- Good Leadership
- Very good knowledge of overall agency management
Position : Head of Human Resources
REPORTS TO: CEO
Location: KL, Malaysia
The position reports directly to the CEO, and is responsible for recruitment, development and the management of the company’s human resources in line with regional objectives and strategic direction of the company.
The responsibilities include:
- Formulate Human Resource objectives and methods.
- Develop and implement human resource plan to support the strategic goals and direction and the overall manpower budget.
- Advise senior management on human resource matters and implications of decision-making.
- Align remuneration strategies including incentive plans in line with corporate and division philosophy and structure, in support of business goals.
- Implement Corporate and Division policies, ensure compliance to the local legislative and industrial relations acts
- Communicate new and or changes to all employees
- Manage timely and quality of recruitment, selection and induction of employees, taking account of the operating environment, to meet agreed business needs.
- Work closely with CEO and the senior management members to identify, develop and retain individual talent within company.
- Manage training needs analysis, develop programs for staff development.
- Ensure HR teams are managed effectively.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Integrity and Trust
- Result Oriented
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Strategic focussed
- Proven management and team leadership ability
- Performance Mgt Coaching
Education / Experiences
- Undergraduate Degree in HR or a related discipline
- Minimum: 10 years Experience in HR environment at a senior level, within a medium to large sized organisation
- Ability to communicate with all levels of business.
Position : CFO
- Reports directly to CEO.
- Direct and manage all aspects of finance; including corporate finance, treasury, taxation, regulatory reporting, financial planning and budgetary control, internal controls, audit and legal issues
- Involve in strategic planning with senior management to strive the long term business expansion and deliver the result for the ongoing action.
- Act as relationship manager for financial audits and liaison with the auditors.
- Ensure all taxation obligations are met across the region.
- Manage all financial aspects of Joint Venture relationships.
- Manage cash flow and funds (more for business operations not so much for in term of investment).
- Act as relationship manager for Banks (both local and overseas bank).
- Involve in investor relation (answers to investor’s questions).
- Responsible in ensuring corporate governance.
- Qualified CPA with MBA/Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- 10 years of experience in Finance & Accounting with at least 5 years in senior managerial position.
- Familiar with KLSE compliances and experience in KLSE reporting will be advantageous.
- Good knowledge in statutory requirements and merger & acquisition processes.
- Knowledge of international modern finance and accounting systems.
- Able to think strategically, and lead large groups of people.
- A team player with good personality.
- Initiative, mature, high level of competency and love challenge jobs.
- Experience in manufacturing accounting will be advantageous.
- A hands on person
- Good inter-relationship skills, able to work well with all levels of staff within the Group.
1. Position ORSE0023A : Sales Director
You are to take charge of the overall direction,
management and control of sales activities to enhance and
grow the business. With the full profit and loss responsibility,
you will drive sales strategies with a sizeable sales force
and develop long-term strategic alliances to move the business
beyond the local market.
The incumbent must possess a strong customer
and quality orientation, excellent leadership style to anticipate
and resolve business, and people issues. Knowledge of voice
communications technology would be preferred. In addition,
he will need to meet the following:
- A Degree in Telecommunications/ Electronics/
Engineering with 5 years of experience in a managerial capacity
in the telecommunications/ IT industry;
- Strong business acumen, and negotiation
- Proven problem solving skills in a complex
- Good networking and relationship building
in the dynamic information communications industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication
2. Position ORAU0018A : Country Sales Director
- Taiwan (US$150K p.a. + Stock Options)
This position reports to the Senior Director(Asia
Pacific Marketing and Sales)
- Bachelors Degree
- MBA preferred
- Min of 8 yrs in Senior Sales Mgmt role
- Strong leadership and ability to build
an effective sales and account mgmt organization
- Solution/Target Account Selling training
- Consistent Overachiever
- Technologically savvy
- Ecommerce experience preferred
- Thrives under pressure
- Highly Professional
- Vendor based
This leadership position is responsible for
creating, leading, managing and directing a sales and an account
mgmt organization. The appointee will manage a team of sales
reps and managers in order to sell Company solutions in Taiwan.
In addition, the appointee will be responsible for appointing
and selling through channel partners.
He/She will develop business strategies and
plans as well as ensuring the proper execution of strategies
to meet both sales and the organizations objectives.
He/She will be required to provide relevant, timely and pertinent
mgmt information and reporting.
The appointee will be responsible and accountable
- Taiwan Sales & Business Plan
- Sales Organization Plan & Design
- Account Mgmt & Development
- Sales Booking plan, Forecasts and Measurements
- Sales and Marketing Budgeting
- Sales Orders and Processing
- Price Book for Taiwan
- Channel Sales Mgmt
- Regular competitive information and research
3. Position ORMA0102A: Marketing Manager
Responsible for developing, implementing,
and maintain a consistent and cohesive strategy for the region.
Find and analyze data and develop marketing plans, in conjunction
with the Marketing Director, to ensure ongoing business success
within the region. Develop segmentation plan. Work with Business
Units and monitor segment penetration, solutions, trends,
and behavior. Develop, implement, and manage action plans
that increase the success of product and service penetration
within the segments.
Analysis Reporting: Determines methodology
and time frames to be used in creating reports and developing
forecasts. Coordinate regional marketing activities to ensure
productive reporting and forecasting activities. Become the
subject matter expert in business reporting and forecasting.
Sourcing: Develop the Asia Pacific networks for collecting
data (via web, BU reporting and analysis, HQ reporting and
analysis, etc) and disseminating data. Analysis: Provide impact
analysis and forecasts when reporting data. Ensure that the
audience understands the strategic implications of reported
- Analyze customer behavioral patters and
develop and implement a comprehensive market segmentation
- Work with Business Units to develop relevant
product strategies to increase segment penetration.
- Develop a keen understanding of market
place and opportunities
- Create 5 year and short term strategic
marketing plans that provides the strategic guidance for
all products and services promoted and sold with in the
region. Ensure strategy is in alignment with Corporate.
- Develop plans and measures for tactical
implementation of stated strategies.
- Work closely with the Account Teams and
develop Account Penetration Strategies. Manage the implementation
of these strategies.
- Communicate the Asia Pacific strategy throughout
- Communicate Company's marketing strategy
to the account directors and account managers in the their
- Investigate and develop new market opportunities,
including new distribution channels, new products, and alliances
- Review standard business practices and
maximize region potential and exposure within the ATC community
- Work with account teams and senior management
in creating new business opportunities.
- Monitor product development and sales
Within the Company:
Director of Marketing
Marketing Communications Manager
Corporate Marketing units
Marketing teams in each of the three business units
Customers, Partners, Industry Associations, Analyst, Consultants
- Decision Making, Authority: Critical decisions
will require approval from Director
- Staff / Budget managed: 3 staff to manage
Other Relevant data:
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Education and training College Education
required with a degree in business.
Knowledge and skills:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong Knowledge of the Air Transport Community;
International experience a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability
to view data and determine trends and forecasts
- Ability to understand the requirements
for market research
- Ability to formulate and implement strategy
- Experience: 5 - 8 years business related
Some Travel Required? Expected to be less
4. Position ORMA0102B: GEOGRAPHY COMMUNICATIONS
- To create, implement and measure geography
communications programmes in support of business objectives
and in sync with global communications initiatives generating
high impact results in all target audiences to provide marketing
communications support to regional sales and marketing teams
- Provide internal communications support
for culture change initiatives
- Input to corporate communications
programmes in support of Company's global leadership positioning
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- PR Functions
- management and implementation of successful regional PR
programmes that meet geography, market sector, and business
objectives and tie closely with overall Corporate PR programmes
- Day-to-day media relations, forward features planning,
press liaison, press release co-ordination/translation,
with all geography press (Air transport, telecoms, IT, computing,
- Placement of stories on solutions capabilities, strategy
and case studies with key regional media, in conjunction
with Corporate PR
- Work closely with customers and account managers to promote
customer wins and successful applications to the press
- Implement and manage a regional consultants/analysts programme
in line with the corporate consultants programme
- Sales Collateral
- manage the writing, design, production and distribution
of regional sales collateral ensuring consistency of corporate
style, message and tone of voice
- manage regional www site, providing regional information/flavour
- provide input to quarterly newsletter 'Solutions and maintain
geography database to ensure it is reaching the correct
- provide feedback and input into corporate communications
Exhibitions and Conferences
- organise customer seminars and events to demonstrate
our commitment to our customer base, introduce new products/services,
raise positive awareness, build brand loyalty, generate
- act as regional co-ordinator for major exhibitions taking
place in the region, organising space, defining demos,
managing stand staff, sales promotions, direct mail, database
management and follow-up
- Maintain up-to-date information on all customers and
prospects. Ensure all leads generated as a result of the
communications activities are actively pursued and sent
accurate and relevant information
Sales Promotional Activities
- manage corporate hospitality and other customer events
- launch and maintain regional gift programme in line
with corporate standards
- implement direct mail campaigns for target audiences
and solutions as required and in line with corporate identity
- implement regional advertising campaigns in line with
corporate objectives (media planning, media buying, analysis,
local management, adding regional flavour to corporate
- implement and manage the company brand in the region
maintaining the integrity of the corporate identity, corporate
values and awareness required to deliver revenue objectives
- Regional Marketing Support
- participate in the preparation of business plans and implement
local action plans liasing with the appropriate corporate
- liase with corporate marketing in the preparation of product/service
launches in geography
- support and promote marketing events, exhibitions/seminars
in the geography
- provide the sales force with sales materials and sales
presentations, utilising and complementing corporate sales
- Brand Value and Communications
- Marketing and Business Development
- Senior management in the geography
- Journalists / editorial contributors /
- Customers, partners, industry associations,
the media, analysts, consultants
- Business, Marketing or Communications Degree
- Five years' Communications or PR experience,
preferably in telecoms, IT, air transport or travel industries
- Extensive experience dealing with press
enquiries, journalists and deadlines
- Dynamic personality with excellent persuasion
- Familiarity with latest PC tools and good
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Flexible "can-do" attitude
5. Position ORMA0102C: Communications Specialist,
Support Marketing Programs manager to:
- Develop and manage strong C and Functional
Level Customer relationships throughout the company
- Drive the Executive Relationship Program
- Drive installed base communications to
support Functional Level customers and project managers
via Advisor, RUG's and SIG's
- Leverage existing
materials from Corporate HQ and EMEA where appropriate
Planning & Reporting
- Working with Marketing Programs manager
to provide input to current plan
- Liaising with service groups, international
marketing teams and other relevant groups to receive information
regarding product availability and other issues
- Distribution of campaign results to key
- Review US websites and liaise with customer
marketing teams in US & EMEA to leverage existing materials
Writing and Communications for Executive Relationship
and Customer Communications Programs
- Work closely with sales and services to
generate content for newsletter
- Write content for and co-ordinate production
of fortnightly newsletter
- Distribute newsletter to appropriate audience
- Develop content for customer web sites,
Plugged In and other communication vehicles on an ongoing
- Provide input to and manage content for
RUGs and SIGs including sourcing speakers (where required),
- Write and present briefs for new collateral
- Develop content and coordinate production
of new collateral pieces as appropriate
- Liaise with local Agencies for Executive
- Attend quarterly local planning meetings
- Attend agency reviews where required
- Contribute to producing tools to
better manage agencies and activities ie WIPS, Contact Reports
- Undertake quarterly update of Global C
Level Customer contacts
- Ensure all C level contacts are identified,
flagged and can be removed or added to mailing lists
- Support Asia Executive Briefings, Symposium,
Executive Customer Dinners, RUG's, SIG's and Launches
- Produce post-mortem results report for
- Support Asia Pacific's involvement in worldwide
user conference and other Executive Customer events
- Produce materials and gifts as needed to
support major events
- Provide updates to regional events
- Drive internal communications process for
Customer marketing related topics to execute (eg: Marketing
Mania, Worldwide Marketing Calendar, etc)
- Job RequirementsGood all-round marketing
experience, particularly in written communications (min
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Good understanding of the web and multi
- Proactive, team player, results driven,
energetic and enthusiastic
6. Position ORMA0107A: Regional Vice President
Based in the required country and reporting
to the President Asia Pacific, you will play a crucial role
in spearheading the entire business operations, with Profit
and Loss accountability for your specific region.
You will be responsible for the development and execution
of overall sales strategies including formalizing strategies
aimed at maximizing revenues in key sectors of our business.
In addition you will be responsible for identifying new business
opportunities as well as penetrating/growing new sectors for
your area of responsibility.
In addition, to represent by owning the relationship
at appropriate levels to grow customer satisfaction.
To contribute in attaining world class standards of excellence
personally and for the sales team.
Substantial growth in revenue and new business
above agreed targets of probably not less than $10 million
Agree and improve customer satisfaction
Concentrate on a limited number of not less than approximately
2 "Large Accounts" of above $8 million pa.
Lead, manage and motivate a team of account managers and account
directors within the specific region of responsibility to
grow existing and introduce new business.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Move the customer relationships to a strategic
level by establishing and maintaining "Board Level"
and "Senior Management" contacts.
- Travel throughout the region to foster
customer relationship with high level management.
- Develop an understanding of the customer's
business objectives and ensure significantly higher revenues
and new business are accrued along with increased Customer
- Develop a strategic account development
plan using specific selling techniques.
- Develop and execute sales strategies as
well as action plans defined to meet revenue/sales goals
and foster the market growth.
- Forecast sales numbers for the region of
responsibility and set performance goals, manage budgeted
expenses and revenue plans.
- Focus on sales efforts of new business
development and strategic account management to the Airline
- Maintain high level of industry, company,
product and service knowledge as well as transfer this information
- To represent company at trade association
meeting /forums/seminars in the region.
COMMUNICATIONS AND WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
office senior management, Corporate Sales, Asia Pacific Marketing,
Product Marketing, Country Management, Business Units.
External: Board level and senior
contacts in customers, partner companies, and sub-contractors.
SCOPE FOR IMPACT
Account Managers/Account Directors under your
management are expected to deal at multiple levels including
executive and senior management contacts within our nominated
Large Accounts. The more contacts the better. Account Managers/Account
Directors will be expected to bring both significant extra
revenues and greater customer satisfaction in the course of
their work. His/Her role is to ensure we meet/exceed customer
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
You should possess a bachelor degree in a technical discipline
and an MBA would be an advantage.
- To succeed in this role, you must have
at least 15 years of sales experience in the Telecom/IT
industry with not less than 8 years in a managerial position.
- You should also have broad contacts in
the industry and in the region with an excellent track record
in Sales forecasting and planning.
- Motivational and dynamic with high-level
presentation skills, outstanding influencing and negotiation
- To have prior experience in building, leading
and managing a multi facet sales team of 7 or more in a
matrix management environment.
- To have the ability to think out of the
box, creative and to manage by objectives given by regional
and corporate office.
- Commercial and business awareness
- Interpersonal skills in a multicultural
- Planning and organization
- Commercial creativity
- Customer focus
- Decision making and problem solving
- Advanced sales and account development
- Proficient in personal computer applications.
7. Position ORMA0115A: Business Direct Sales
To build, motivate, lead and direct a word
class team of internal sales people.
To develop and establish procedure scripts, calling cycles,
fair allocation of accounts and workload between the group
to maximize its sales effectiveness.
To work in partnership with external sales people helping
to identify and close new business with pro active outward
phoning telesales and to grow existing revenue streams with
re active incoming telephone commercial support.
Growth in revenue and new business to or above agreed targets
Take internal ownership of probably not less than 200 small
to medium sized customers.
Work in partnership with external sales.
Constantly strive to improve customer satisfaction not less
than 80% being satisfied or very satisfied.
Be responsible to prospect and evaluate other new clients
for the company.
Introduce the new services and products to existing and new
Work within a virtual team of external salespeople, product
Specialists and technical support to substantially grow business.
In addition to specific customers take sales ownership of
certain products e.g. SITATEXT, Voice Calling Cards etc
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND
(Detail here, the knowledge, skills and experience required
for satisfactory job performance.)
Sales background or very strong commercial aptitude
Knowledge and understanding person management skills
Coaching , directing and objective setting skills
Monitoring and control of activity
Excellent telephone manner
Interpersonal skills in a multicultural environment
Multiple language skills
Planning and organization
Communication and influencing skills
Advanced telephone sales skills
General company, market and product knowledge
Business, telecom, or, IT, background
KEY RESULT AREAS
Achieve new business and revenue targets.
Achieve "Customer Satisfaction" targets.
Instigate agreed operational procedures plus call rate targets
with minimum acceptable results.
Ensure team moves the customer relationships too positively
receptive by establishing and maintaining multiple operational
Ensure team develops an understanding of the customer's requirements
to ensure significantly higher revenues and new business is
accrued along with increased customer satisfaction.
Ensure team develops a high call rate and prospecting ethic
resulting in multiple new product sales opportunities.
Organize the effective handling of enquiries and order processing
Provide, management, statistics, of, activity, and, results
|Copyright © Kenny Kingsley
Management Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.